Monday, April 4, 2011

Mummy Where ARE You?

The class I'm taking for school has a major final paper. And as last semester's final paper was written as I pulled an all-nighter I am trying my hardest to get this one done in a more timely fashion. But life is busy right now so in order to get all my research done I had to spend the majority of the weekend at the library, 6 hours on Saturday and 5 hours on Sunday. Potsy was a very good sport but I did get a couple of texts while I was researching...

Saturday's "Mummie where are you?"
IMG952114

And on Sunday, "Where are you mummy?"
photo(14)

Good thing I got both as I was packing up anyway because after seeing my favorite faces I didn't want to study any more I wanted to get home and plant some big wet smooches on those kissable cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. That is great. Don't you love those texts. It makes you just want to be home.

    ReplyDelete