Happy First Birthday Princess!!

Likes: Babies, Elmo, Her Big Brother, the duck magnet, dinosaurs, animal bowling pins, eating paper, cheese, anything her brother has, Daddy and Mommy

Tricks: blowing kisses, snorting and sniffing to make you laugh, making her "I'm so cute" smile, climbing into her brother's bed, blowing raspberries

Most Common Words: "Zat" - What's that? or Who's that?
"See zat" - I want to see that
"Psss" - Please
"Beebee" - Baby
"Bu-bay" - Bye bye
"Hi Daddy" - Hi Daddy
"Mama" - Mommy
"Zame" - Mini
"U Mama, ma ma ma" - Up Mommy, mommy milk
"Mo" - More
"Du du" - Duckie
"Ticka ticka" - Tickle Tickle
"Du da do" - Dug the dog (from Up)
Her Stats!
Likes: Babies, Elmo, Her Big Brother, the duck magnet, dinosaurs, animal bowling pins, eating paper, cheese, anything her brother has, Daddy and Mommy
Tricks: blowing kisses, snorting and sniffing to make you laugh, making her "I'm so cute" smile, climbing into her brother's bed, blowing raspberries
Most Common Words: "Zat" - What's that? or Who's that?
"See zat" - I want to see that
"Psss" - Please
"Beebee" - Baby
"Bu-bay" - Bye bye
"Hi Daddy" - Hi Daddy
"Mama" - Mommy
"Zame" - Mini
"U Mama, ma ma ma" - Up Mommy, mommy milk
"Mo" - More
"Du du" - Duckie
"Ticka ticka" - Tickle Tickle
"Du da do" - Dug the dog (from Up)
Her Stats!
20Lb4oz - 27.75 12%

I love the year old pictures. That tutu is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you and the your husband have found an even "better" compromise this year for your Santa wrapping traditions.
It can be really hard to give in, I mean compromise.
We had special spots for our gifts also. I can't even count the times we peeked. What great memories.
Happy Friday.
Heather
Oh, she is too precious! And I LOVE the tutu skirt!
ReplyDeleteMelissa