Princess' latest trick is to crawl over to one of our bookcases or DVD shelves and pull ALL of the books or DVDs down. She thinks it's great fun. Mini gets frustrated with her and I just laugh. When he was her age he did the same thing. It's too funny to remember his antics through hers. And honestly doesn't it just look like a blast? Maybe one day I'll do it too, just for fun ;)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Local News: Like Brother Like Sister Like Mother
Princess' latest trick is to crawl over to one of our bookcases or DVD shelves and pull ALL of the books or DVDs down. She thinks it's great fun. Mini gets frustrated with her and I just laugh. When he was her age he did the same thing. It's too funny to remember his antics through hers. And honestly doesn't it just look like a blast? Maybe one day I'll do it too, just for fun ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment