When I got into the car I cried a little bit, he's really not a baby any more. I'll miss my baby but I am so glad that I have such an awesome big boy! He went from 9-1 and even had lunch there with all the other kids. And he had such a good time!!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Things To Do: Summer Camp
Mini started summer camp today at his school. When we got there he hung up his backpack and took off, didn't even look back. And when I asked for a hug I got a quick one armed one, like you'd expect from a 12 yr old not a 3 yr old. He was so ready to do this all by himself.

When I got into the car I cried a little bit, he's really not a baby any more. I'll miss my baby but I am so glad that I have such an awesome big boy! He went from 9-1 and even had lunch there with all the other kids. And he had such a good time!!!!
When I got into the car I cried a little bit, he's really not a baby any more. I'll miss my baby but I am so glad that I have such an awesome big boy! He went from 9-1 and even had lunch there with all the other kids. And he had such a good time!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment