Friday, May 14, 2010

Front Page: Big Boy Moves Up

Today we went to a new big boy gym class for Mini. We've been going to gym class since he was less than a year old. And this new class was one for big kids only, no moms. I'm not sure how he felt about going (he didn't look back at all when he went in) but I was nervous for him. But he did AWESOME!!! He paid attention and followed instructions. He stayed right with the other kids. And he did a whole bunch of things that I never thought he'd be able to do. He wandered just a little but Mr. A said that was normal for the kids when they first move up. I was so proud of him!!! He looked like such a big kid, definitely not my baby any more!!! Great job Mini P!!!!!

IMG_1586

IMG_1589

IMG_1575

No comments:

Post a Comment