Driving it crazy I mean. Met up with Babydoll, Moose and their mom for some shorts shopping at Old Navy.

Despite being quick it was just one of those days for both Mini and Babydoll and they were crazy kids. Hiding in clothes racks, running around, yelling to each other, couple of full on drama moments, and wrapping themselves up in the quick change curtain.

I don't think the O.N. employees were sad to see us leave....
but we did get some cute shorts!!
Despite being quick it was just one of those days for both Mini and Babydoll and they were crazy kids. Hiding in clothes racks, running around, yelling to each other, couple of full on drama moments, and wrapping themselves up in the quick change curtain.
I don't think the O.N. employees were sad to see us leave....
but we did get some cute shorts!!

No comments:
Post a Comment