Please note that it was intentional to color coordinate the arrow to her outfit, she's a girl!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Front Page: Princess Cuts First Tooth
So the drool and fussiness started at our cousin Brad's first birthday party and I said to his mom, the lovely Hannah, I think she's cutting a tooth. When I told my mom she said she could be cutting it for months, that 3 months was too early. Well this little girl does not like to be told no and two days later the tooth is out. It's hard to get a good shot because she sticks her tongue out when I try to get her to open her mouth so the only time to get a picture is when she's crying, maybe that makes me a bad mom but I promise I only took one quick one before comforting her ;)

Please note that it was intentional to color coordinate the arrow to her outfit, she's a girl!!
Please note that it was intentional to color coordinate the arrow to her outfit, she's a girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment